The terms and conditions that follow indicate and regulate access and use of this web, property of SILVESTRES, and the services offered therein, under the direction of Calle Carnicerías nº 14 bajo Ezcaray-La Rioja, NIF 72795271H Telf: 679078471 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate in the activities, the client has the obligation to report on possible physical, mental or sensory disabilities. Likewise, the client undertakes not to be under the effects of alcohol and / or narcotic drugs, as well as any other medication that may affect his/her ability to respond.
The technical specifications of each service specify the characteristics and conditions necessary for the clients: level of difficulty and technical requirements, duration, etc.
Minors, up to the age of 14, must have legal authorization or be accompanied by a responsible person.
The sale is made at the registered office of SILVESTRES
The purchase action through this Site implies acceptance of the general conditions.
The contracting services language is Spanish
You can modify the data before making the purchase. See options in attached form.
1º PURCHASING PROCESS
The purchase process consists of several steps:
In order to make a reservation, the customer must pay as a deposit at least 50% of the total price of the activity. The rest will be paid at the beginning of the activity.
It is recommended to make the reservation with a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
FIRST: To buy you must fill in the previous data and give an ok confirmation. Then you will be taken to the platform of PAY PAL, to the one of your bank card or you can request the payment via bank transfer.
SECOND: In the maximum term of twenty-four (24) hours, SILVESTRES will send an email to the User, confirming the purchase. This email will assign a reference code of the purchase, and will detail the characteristics of the service and its price.
THIRD: The order confirmation sent by SILVESTRES is not valid as an invoice, only as voucher. SILVESTRES will send or deliver the corresponding invoice subsequently.
FOURTH: In case of prior cancellation, the customer is entitled to the deferral, the replacement by another activity of their conformity or refund the amount paid.
Pricelists include taxes (IVA), unless otherwisespecified.
In the final summary of the purchase will appear the total price with taxes.
3º PAYMENT SYSTEM
4º CLAIM AND RETURNS
– The deadline to cancel the reservation without penalties is 15 calendar days from the confirmation of the sale until the start date of the activity. Thereafter you will be charged a penalty of 25%. It will be 50% when only 5 days remaining and 100% if it is notified without prior notice the eve of the activity day. Be absent on the day of the activity will result in a penalty of 100% of the reservation.
– Last-minute cancellations will only be considered reimbursable due to force majeure, understood as such: poor weather forecast, extreme drought conditions that make it impossible to carry out mushroom-related activities, lack of snow that makes snowshoeing impossible, Health problems in clients, etc.
– In these cases, it will be possible that there are modifications like: the place of the excursion or part of its route, for reasons of comfort and safety.
– When the desired activity can not be achieved, lavish nature always offers us the opportunity to choose many other alternatives. Let us advise you.
– We can save your paid reservation to try to carry out the activity on a more appropriate date, when it suits you, as long as there is enough planning time.
– Minimum number of attendees: six people on the open group hiking excursions. If this minimum is not covered, the excursion can be canceled with the corresponding reimbursement, existing the possibility of negotiate the pre-established prices so that the activity can go ahead.
Remember that you have an e-mail customer service in which we will attend you immediately.
6º CUSTOMER SERVICE
To notify any incident or claim, the user may send an email to email@example.com
Complaint forms are available to the clients at the registered office of the Company. You can also download them from http://www.consum.cat/doc/doc_62342195_2.pdf
At the office we put at your disposal complaint forms issued by the competent authority for tourism, in La Rioja.
7º APPLICABLE LAW; PLACE OF JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation, compliance or resolution of this contract shall be submitted to the Jurisdiction and Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Logroño in case of being a COMPANY. In the case the buyer is considered a CONSUMER, we submit to the jurisdiction of the domicile of the client.
SILVESTRES will file the electronic documents in which the contract is formalized.
– In each activity-price is included Assistance Insurance with usual coverages in case of accidents.
– The equipment rental services (without guide), do not include Assistance Insurance coverage.
– SILVESTRES provides a specific insurance policy for Civil Liability Policy towards third parties, which covers the required law and regulations of the tourism sector.
– The commitment of SILVESTRES begins once contracted the activity. The arrival to the start-place of the activity remains under the responsibility of the client. The contract and the responsibility of SILVESTRES affects only the direct work of its guides and exclusively during the development of the activity. All the actions that the participates carry out on their own in the periods of rest, waiting, food, etc. are excluded of coverage. Any action that disregards the guide’s instructions and advice regarding safety and health issues will remain out of coverage.